BIXOLON is growing as a Global Printing Solution Provider.
Period for Take-off 2011~Present
- 2014.04.30 Recognized as a KOSDAQ Hidden Champion by Korea Exchange
- 2014.03.26 CEO JS Oh, as a member of South Korea Delegation, visited Germany
- 2013.12.05 Received “Tower of $ 50 Million Export” award from the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy
- 2013.04.30 Recognized as a Hidden Champion by Korea Exchange
- 2012.11.29 Received a Venture Invigoration National Merit Award
- 2012.04.30 Disposal of BIXOLON HK Co., Ltd
- 2011.10.05 Selected as an Excellent Green Biz by Small and Medium Business Administration
- 2011.10.01 BIXOLON head office relocated to Pangyo-technovally in Bundang-gu
Period of Growth 2007~2010
- 2010.12.31 Received Minister Award from the Ministry of Knowledge Economy (Contribution to Post and Parcel industry)
- 2010.09.02 Recognized as a Hidden Champion by Korea EximBank
- 2009.03 Received Minister Award from the Ministry of Knowledge Economy in friendship export field
- 2010.07 Recognized as global small-strong company (by the Small and Medium Business Administration)
- 2010.06 Recognized as Hidden Champion (by the Export-Import Bank)
- 2010.01 Launched the new SLP-D420 Direct Thermal Label Printer
- 2009.03 Voted Best Channel Vendor/Best Channel Product in BSM’s (specialized American magazine) Distributor Customer Satisfaction Survey
- 2008.07.03 Established a production facility in Chungju-si, Korea
- 2008.05.09 Established BIXOLON HK Co., Ltd.
- 2008.02.21 Received Korean Outstanding Small and Medium-sized Business Award (exporting small and medium-sized business sector, hosted by Hankook Ilbo)
- 2007.11.30 Received “Tower of $30 Million Export” award from the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy
- 2007.08.20 Listed on KOSDAQ
- 2007.06.27 CEO JS Oh received the Award of Chairman from the Special Committee on IT Small and Medium-sized Businessmen Day
- 2007.06 Received a Good Design award (SPP-R200 mobile printer)
- 2007.06.21 Fifth in the nation to obtain QC80000 certification (eco-friendly certification)
- 2006.09.27 BIXOLON head office relocated to Yeongtong-gu in Suwon-si
Period of Establishing Our Base 2002~2006
- 2005.12.01 Established BIXOLON Europe GmbH
- 2005.10.10 Established BIXOLON American Inc
- 2005.09.08 Obtained ISO9000 certification
- 2005.07.20 Changed the company name from Korea Printing System to Bixolon
- 2005.01.04 Established production corporation (Everint)
- 2004.11.30 Received “Tower of $20 Million Export” award from the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy
- 2004.09.30 BIXOLON brand development
- 2004.05.15 Stock split (5,000 KRW to 500 KRW)
- 2003.11.30 Received “Tower of $5 Million Export” award from the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy
- 2003.04.18 Certified the R&D laboratory of Korea Printing System by Korea Industrial Technology Association
- 2003.01.02 Spin-off from Samsung electro-mechanics Co., Ltd. POS Printer related business and took mini printer business over
- 2002.11.14 Established Korea Printing System
Global Smart Player
A Better Solution for Your Business.
Help customers succeed by providing optimized solutions and the
best technical support services.
– Competency that enables us to compete against global leaders in the global market
– Sales and post-sales services to satisfy customers
BEST IN TECHNOLOGY
– Agility to apply the technology the market expects from products on time
– Creativity to develop leading strategic technology
PROACTIVE TO CHANGE
– Passion to challenge with no fear of change
– Sense of responsibility to lead changes and growth
Introducing your wise business partner, BIXOLON
Business + Solon
Solon, one of the seven sages of Greece, and described to be the legislator and reformer of Athens explains, “We will not change our virtue for their store: Virtue’s a thing that none can take away.” Much like Solon, we at Bixolon believe that our virtue is everlasting and we take pride in our valuable-quality products that we deliver to our customers.
BIXOLON is the best choice when it comes to our products as well as lifelong business partners
Be – So – Long
Big / Solon
Business Solution provider
Beyond Excellence, best
- Through many years of extensive investment and focused effort, Bixolon has intemalized core technologies and has established local subsidiaries in the United States and Europe to strengthen customer support and fortify its distribution service network.
- We at BIXOLON are dedicated to the development of customers and printing technology, and regard this mission with delight and importance whilst vowing to maintain our wholehearted efforts into the future.
President & CEO HK Kim
At Bixolon, we view our suppliers as a direct extension of our company. Our success hinges on strong, positive relationships and a shared approach to responsible business practices across the supply chain. Bixolon maintains the highest standards of ethical conduct within our operations, and we extend these expectations to our business partners. It is through these standards that we foster positive outcomes for our customers, shareholders and the communities in which we do business. The Bixolon Supplier Code of Conduct and Business Ethics outlines our agreement with our suppliers and sets forth our expectations regarding socially responsible business practices.
Code of Conduct: http://www.eiccoalition.org/standards/code-of-conduct/
Conflict Minerals Legislation
The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, passed into law in July 2010, contains requirements that U.S. companies report to the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on the origin of minerals or their derivatives and show due diligence as to whether these materials are sourced from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) or an adjoining country, where serious social and environmental abuses have occurred. Through adherence with this legislation, direct and indirect funding of these corrupt practices will be prevented. Bixolon is committed to working with our customers and our supply chain partners to ensure effective implementation of this important legislation.