I am using SRP-131and the printing speed is too slow. How can I increase it?
1. The printing speed of SRP-131is 75mm/sec.
2. If the printing speed is slow, you can adjust it only when you use Serial communication.
3. You can adjust the printing speed of the printer by changing serial communication settings using Dip S/W.
4. DIP switch settings of SRP-131 are as follows.
5. After changing the DIP S/W settings, you should make the same change for the baud rate in the Driver Port Properties to print normally.
6. The basic printing speed of STP-131 is 75mm/sec, which is relatively slower that other models. If you want a faster printing speed, you need to purchase a different model.
* Printing speed of SRP-350: 150mm/sec, Printing speed of SRP-350plus: 200mm/sec,
Printing speed of SRP-370: 200mm/sec