How can I set up the printer?
You can consider a BIXOLON printer the same as other office printers. Follow the procedure described below.
1. Check the communication cable of the printer. (Serial, Parallel, USB, or Ethernet)
2. Connect one end of the communication cable to the communication port on the back of the printer and the other end to the communication port of the PC.
3. Connect the power cord to the printer.
4. Turn on the printer and check whether power is supplied correctly.
5. If you want to use the Windows driver, download and install the driver.
6. When the driver installation is complete, run the Test Print to check the printer.
7. Printer installation is complete if the test page is printed correctly.
Connecting the printer