MFi mode is available for Bluetooth communication.
(SPP-R200IIi model is only supported both iOS and Andorid/Windows bluetooth.)
If MFi mode is enable, Bluetooth communication will be only possible with iOS device.
* Set-up by printer button
– Turn on the printer power.
– Push the power button and feed button for 2 seconds while paper cover is opened.
– After beep sound, close the cover.
– Reboot the printer after checking below message.
iOS mode enable!!
Please Reboot Printer!!
– Repeat above procedure to make MFi mode disable.
* iOS mode check
– Implement Self Test
– If firmware version is V01.00 KROBa, iOS mode will be disable.
– If firmware version is V01.00 KROBi, iOS mode will be enable.