1. How to start stand-alone configuration mode
1) The printer mode is set to Printer Setting Mode when the Pause button is pressed for two seconds
while in Print Standby Mode.
2) Both LEDs will change to orange color and the printer will be set to Stand-alone Configuration Mode.
3) When the printer enters into this mode, the status of LED 1 and LED 2 are changed
4) When the Feed button is pressed at specific LED color combination, the corresponding printer
operation will be selected.
2. List of supported functions