I received the wrong product. Who should I contact?


If you received a product that you didn’t order, you should contact the sales representative from who you purchased the product. We cannot provide a replacement as our company didn’t sell the product to you directly. If you want to purchase additional units, contact BIXOLON service center or the sales representatives.