Checklist when thermal printer does not work
1. Check the following when paper feeding works normally but printing does not work.
1. Run the Self test.
2. If the printing is normal in Self test, check the following.
2-1. Application programs or Windows driver may not be installed properly.
2-1. Contact the application software company to resolve the problems. (Software developers.)
2-1. You should install the Windows driver again following the instructions in Reinstalling Windows driver.
3. Check the following if the printing does not work.
3-1. Check whether the installed paper is thermal paper. Thermal paper must be used for a thermal printer. The printable surface shown in section 3-2 on this page changes color when you apply heat by a match or lighter.
3-2. Check whether the paper is installed correctly. The printable surface should face TPH. Check the instructions in section 5 and 6 on this page.
4. If the printer still does not work after checking proper paper installation, TPH or the main board should be repaired.
2. Check the Dip Swtich setting whether it is Label Mode or Continuous mode up to the user paper.
3. Check the LED Status