Reinstalling the Driver
1. Check the following when updating to the latest driver version or reinstalling the driver for various reasons.
1) Check that the existing driver is removed properly. Otherwise, it will cause errors when installing the new driver.
– Remove the driver from “Add/Remove Programs” in the “Control Panel”.
2) Remove the entries in the registry if the driver cannot be removed properly.
– Navigate toRegistry editor -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SYSTEM->ControlSet001->Control->Print->Environment->Driver,and remove the related