Items of Personal Data and Method of Collection
① The Company collects the following personal data:
- Name, email address, relevant company information, demographic information such as city or country, or any other relevant information that allows the Company to contact you
- Information about usage detail such as browser type and version used, user’s operating system, Internet Service Provider, IP address, date and time of access
② The Company collects personal data through the methods listed below:
- Sending an email or by filling out our website forms
- Collection at publicity events such as exhibitions
- Collection via Company SNS
- Automatic collection as you navigate through bixolonusa.com
- Cookies are small text files sent from a site to the hard drive of a user’s device to store bits of information related to that user or device. Cookies can store information about the device and users, including IP addresses, navigational data, server information. The Company uses Google Analytics cookies for website analytics to improve our Services.
Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Data
① The Company uses collected personal data of customers for membership services provision, improvement, and the development of new services, etc.
- Technical support, purchase, and delivery, etc. according to customer’s request
- Provision of various services such as new service development
- Handling of inquiry and complaint, notification
- Use for checking event participation, marketing, and advertisement, etc.
- Use of statistics on service usage history, access frequency and service utilization, establishment of service environment in terms of privacy protection, and service improvement
The Disposal of Special Categories of Personal Data
The Company shall not collect any sensitive personal data (such as race or ethnic origin, ideology, creed, birthplace, domicile, political propensity and criminal record, health status and sex life) that may be of concern to the customers’ basic human rights violations, but inevitable when the Company must collect the data, the Company must get the customers’ prior consent.
Term of Retaining and Use of Personal Data
① The personal data of customer is destroyed when the purpose of collecting personal data is achieved as follows. However, when there is a need to maintain the personal data for reason such as the confirmation of rights and obligations related to transactions, etc. for a certain period of time in accordance with the relevant laws, such as the law on consumer protection in electronic commerce transactions, commercial law, the Company may maintain the customer’s personal data.
- In the case of VOC-related data: 1 year after achieving the purpose
- Records on contracts and withdrawal, etc.: 5 years
- Records on payment and supply of goods, etc.: 5 years
- Records on consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
② When customer requests access to the data which the Company retains with the customer’s consent such as transaction data, etc., the Company shall take measures to ensure that it can be accessed and confirmed.
Customer’s Rights and Methods to Execute Customer’s Rights
Users have a right, at any time, to access or rectify their personal data, and may request to erase the data. The Company shall take measures if a user contacts the Company via the contact information below after the identity verification process. If user requests rectification of an error in personal data, the Company will not use or provide the personal data until the rectification is completed. In addition, if wrongful personal data has already been provided to a third party, the result of rectification will be notified to the third party so that the rectification can be made. The Company treats personal data that has been erased at users request as described in “Term of Retaining and Use of Personal Data” and prohibits the data from being accessed or used for other purposes.
If user exercises ‘right to object’ on data collected for marketing purposes by the Company, the Company immediately ceases processing the personal data. Notwithstanding, the Company may process personal data if the Company can demonstrate that its compelling legitimate interest overrides the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, or if the processing is for the determination, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
Processing of Children’s Personal Data
The Services are not intended for anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of 13 do not make any purchases on this Website, and do not provide any information especially personal information to us.
Third Party Links
The Services may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. If you choose to use these links to leave the Website, the Company does not have any control over the site you choose to visit. Therefore, the Company cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should use caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website you choose to visit.
Do Not Track Signals
California Privacy Rights
California law allows residents of the State of California to request certain information regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, including information about the California Consumer Protection Act, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/consumer-privacy-resources.
Users of our Website that are California residents may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes (if applicable). If you are a resident of California and would like to request such information, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.