I want to use automatic cutting function.
Set the system as follows if automatic cutting does not work using the Windows driver.
1. Move to “Printers and Faxes” in the “Control Panel”.
2. Right-click on the SRP-275 driver,“Properties”, and click “Basic Printer Setting”.
3. In the picture shown below,’Cut Receipt’ in the Cutting Option.
4. If the partial cutting still does not work with this setting, run the Self Test to check the auto-cutting function.
5. If the cutting function from Self Test is normal, uninstall the Windows driver and install it again.
(Incorrect setting or setting values from the previous installation of Windows driver.)
6. After uninstalling the Windows driver, repeat step 1 ~ step 4.
7. if you do not use the Windows driver, you should use the cutting command. Refer to the command manual.